The Creative Europe Desk Greece, is hosting an info-session meeting regarding the european mobility project, i-portunus, that will take place in the Cultural Centre “FLOISVOS” (Municipality of P. Faliro), Wednesday 17 July 2019, at 10 pm.
The project will be presented by Mrs. Helen Skikos, project manager of Directorate-General of Education and Cultrue (DG EAC) of the European Commission.
i-Portunus is an initiative funded by the European Union, to help artists and culture professionals take advantage of short-term and flexible cross-border opportunities: to move between European countries, develop international collaborations and audiences, and fully benefit from – and contribute to – Europe’s diverse cultural ecosystems.
The main objectives of the meeting, regarding the i-portunus project, will be the following:
- Present latest initiative from EU Creative Europe programme funding the mobility of individual artists and cultural professionals.
- To increase applications from artists and cultural professionals living in Greece in i-Portunus.
- To introduce novelties under consideration for i-Portunus in 2020 (e.g. funding individuals via host institutions/organisations)
Regarding the Cooperation Projects Special Call, in the meeting will be discussed the following:
- Special parameters in Call under Western Balkans Window planned for Oct-Nov 2019
- Opportunities for participation of cultural organisations from Greece and other MS.