Are you an experienced professional developing an innovative idea addressing one or more of the music industry’s needs? Do you feel you are missing the necessary tools, knowledge and networks to support its development? Then JUMP – the European Music Market Accelerator is for you!
Organised by a network of six acclaimed European Festival and Conventions (MaMA/FR, Un-Convention/UK, MIL/PT, Athens Music Week/GR, Nouvelle Prague/CZ and Linecheck/IT), JUMP provides a framework for music professionals to develop innovative business models.
It aims to help the music sector adapt to the recent transformations of the market, while encouraging it to work on a transnational level.
From March to November 2021, you will have the opportunity to follow a unique programme during which you will:
- Develop your idea, clear formulation of what you are trying to achieve and how you will do it. From presentation slides, communication and branding strategies, legal structures to business plan, we will make sure you go through all the necessary steps ;
- Get advice from a dedicated tutor, who will help you through the different steps of the process via focused monthly calls.
- Get a comprehensive overview of the music industry, which is essential to understand the context that your future project will operate in ;
- Build up your soft skills by following dedicated workshops ;
- Strengthen your networking and presentation skills by partaking in the JUMP activities ;
- Exchange with and learn from your peer fellows from all over Europe and beyond.
The aim is to have your idea ready to be implemented at the end of the nine months! Does this sound interesting to you?
Then find out more about the programme and apply before the 1st February 2021, 24:00 CET!