This action will support projects proposed by cultural entities – in the case of this Call – orchestras with artists from at least 20 countries – whose aim is to offer training, professionalization and performance opportunities for young high potential artists.
The goals of this action are to:
- enhance the visibility of European cultural diversity and cultural heritage,
- foster the emergence of artistic excellence and the achievement of the highest possible standard of orchestral performance,
- support the activities of organisations and artists who act as promoters and ambassadors of EU cultural values,
- foster participation and access to high-level artistic creation for young and new audiences,
- foster the sector’s capacity to be resilient and prepared to take advantage of the opportunities offered by digital technologies for both professional development of artists and performances’ accessibility.
Budget Overview: 5.000.000 euro.
Deadline for submitting applications: 26 August, 2021 17:00 (Brussels Time)
Evaluation period: September 2021
FOR MORE INFORMATION, REGARDING THIS CALL, CLICK HERE